6"/150mm Carbon Filter(S) 150x300mm
HARVEMAX Carbon Filter Feature
- Size: 150 x 300mm
- Filtering M3/H: 350 mm
- Aluminum top and base
- 38mm Australian virgin carbon bed
- Vibra machine packed carbon
- Automatic look former equipment connected mesh, no welding point
- Customized open air stainless steel mesh
- Cone shaped internal base for optimal air flow
- Anti-Air-Bypass technology
- High quality customized pre-filter included
- Maintenance free design
HARVEMAX Carbon Filter Description
Each particle/granule of carbon provides a large surface area/pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum possible exposure to the active sites within the filter media. One pound (450 g) of activated carbon contains a surface area of approximately 100 acres (40 Hectares).
Activated carbon works via a process called adsorption.
Connect a Fresh Air Carbon Filter to your exhaust fan and all of your bad odours will be absorbed continually for 2 years or more.
Air flows evenly across the carbon and with accelerated kinetics and increased surface area.
HARVEMAX Carbon Filters have Faster adsorption rates, which means better results then most other carbon filters. Easy to set-up and requires no electricity.
A Carbon Filter removes any and all airborne smells associated with your crop.
Basically to get rid of all smells from your crop you suspend a carbon filter from the ceiling (with chains) and attach to the intake of your extractor fan.
The air is then drawn through your carbon filter which absorbs ALL the smell before being extracted outside. Simple and 100% effective.
HARVEMAX Carbon Filter Specification
- Perfectly Fit for 6" inline fan and ducting
- Completely Maintenance Free
- Filtration Effect: 99.7%
- With Long Life
- Come with white cloth
1 x 6" / 150mm Active Carbon Filter(S), T=30